Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dj Sneak Machine




So, my digital drawing pursuits continue with this character called Sneak Machine, if I were a cool cyborg factory escapee turned Dj I'd be her lol I'm really going to try and pour everything I learn from all my classes this semester into the digital! If I can do that, that would certainly mean less supply cost and more work being put out. I still like the pencil and paper though, but I'll still be able to that too. Here are some things I've been working on in my digital sketchbook :D

4 comments:

  1. I really love her design and the way you colored her in! The line quality is nice, too. I miss being able to do lots of digital art. >.<
    What program do you use, if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind you asking :D I used photoshop for the line work and costume coloring and I used Illustrator for the background lines of color. Hopefully I'll get Corel Painter software soon. I wish I had time to do a whole bunch of computer stuff too, but oh wells. I'll leave it to the summer. ^_^ Thanks for commenting lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might still have Corel on a CD. I can look for it for you.
    I was looking for new programs I could try out, since I lost Open Canvas when I had it before.
    My desktop computer went out, so I've been unable to do digital stuff for a while. >.<

    And you're welcome. Thank -you- for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! That'd be so awesome x3 Thanks for even the chance at getting it free lol Mine is installed, I just need the serial number. I haven't looked into Open Canvas...I don't think I've heard of it really.

    ReplyDelete